Temporary Visas

Massachusetts Temporary Visa Attorney

Nonimmigrant Visa Petitions in New England and Throughout the U.S.

The law office of Chester J. Winkowski, Attorney at Law guides clients through the temporary visa application process in Massachusetts and throughout the country. We explore all of our clients’ options and assist them in accomplishing their immigration goals.

Navigating the Temporary Visa Application Process

Individuals come to the United States for many reasons: education programs, employment opportunities, family ties and other prospects. Nonimmigrant visas allow these foreign nationals to come to the U.S. for a limited period of time for a specific reason.

With over 20 years of immigration law experience, we thoroughly understand the laws surrounding temporary visas. We provide guidance for employees, corporations, students and other individuals seeking temporary visas such as:

  • Temporary employment visas
    • H1B visas for professionals in specialty occupations
    • H2 visas
    • L1 Transferee visas for international managers and business executives
    • O1 visas for artists and other aliens of extraordinary ability
    • E-Treaty investor visas
    • J visas for exchange program visitors, including medical professionals
    • National interest waivers
    • North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) cases
  • Student visas
    • F visas
    • M visas
    • Exchange visitor J visas

Individuals who have already been granted a temporary visa often encounter other immigration issues, including the desire to seek permanent status or even the threat of deportation. We assist nonimmigrant visa holders with all of their immigration concerns.

Experienced Immigration Representation

Attorney Chester J. Winkowski has experience working with the various immigration offices. He understands the immigration process from the perspective of the government as well as that of the immigrant.

When you need an immigration lawyer in the Boston area, call 978-374-1680 or contact us online to schedule an appointment with our firm.